During initial enrollment, parents/guardians will be asked to complete the necessary forms and documents prior to the first day of attendance for their child. For safety precautions, it is imperative that all forms and documents are returned promptly and are completed with correct information. It is the parent/guardian’s responsibility to make sure that all information is updated on a regular basis.
Prior to the first day of attendance, parents must complete the following:
* Enrollment application & submit non-refundable registration fee
* Schedule of hours child(ren) will attend the Academy
* Medical exam with immunization record
* Health History
* Family contact information
* Emergency contact information
* Consent for medical treatment
* Signature indicating the Parent Handbook has been received, read, understood and terms accepted.